Roho Contour Select Cushion-
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.4 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior).
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
The CONTOUR SELECT gives you positioning, stability, skin protection and peace of mind, in one simple package.
Your client needs function? We have positioning and stability for that. The positioning possibilities are obvious when you lay your eyes on the Contour Select®. The combination of the contoured design and the patented ISOFLO Memory Control unit provides the unprecedented ability to promote postural stability, maximize function and maintain skin integrity.
Simplicity you can see. Versatility you should expect. Part of what makes it simple is the contoured surface. The CONTOUR SELECT allows the individual to sit in the same position with the same support each time they transfer into the chair. If postural adjustments are needed, they are made while the individual is seated – no need to transfer on and off during the process.
Don’t put skin at risk. Over thirty years of research, experience and refinement give you the peace of mind that you are receiving unparalleled protection with the selection of a ROHO seat cushion. There is little question – if you properly use and care for a ROHO cushion, you have a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues and the associated health concerns.